COVID-19 UPDATE (latest news)
HappyPrinting's standard business operations will operate as normal for the duration of Level 1.
We will operate as normal with a smile and ensure that your orders are sent with courier deliveries and pre-payment for all jobs will be required.
Please note deliveries may be a day or two longer during these times, so please be patient and stay Happy!
If you have any queries or requests please contact the team at HappyPrinting on 0800-426-360 or email us at email@example.com.
Stay Safe, Stay Happy.
HappyPrinting will guarantee the privacy of all visitors or her site. We will always treat the personal information you provide to us confidentially and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). We will only use your data to ensure that your order or request is processed as quickly and properly as possible. For the rest, we will only use this information with your explicit permission, such as for sending our newsletter.
Use of your data
HappyPrinting uses your personal information to provide the following services:
- If you place an order or request for quotation, we need your name, e-mail address, delivery / billing address and possibly your telephone number to execute the order or quotation request and to keep you informed about the progress of this.
- If you place an order with HappyPrinting, we will store your data on a Secure Server if desired. You can enter a username and password so that your name, address (es), telephone number, e-mail address, delivery and invoice details do not have to be filled in every new order.
- To make shopping at HappyPrinting as pleasant as possible, we store with your consent your personal details and the details regarding your order and the use of our services, so we can make the website personal.
- We can use your e-mail address to give you information about the development of our site and about our special offers, products and promotions. This is only possible after your explicit permission and if you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe via our site or via a link in the sent e-mails.
- HappyPrinting will only make your personal data available to third parties that are involved in the execution of your orders and / or quotation requests and also for that purpose only.
- Information about the use of our site and the feedback we receive from our visitors help us to further develop and improve our site.
- If you decide to write a review, you can choose whether to add your name or other personal information. We are curious about the opinions of our visitors, but reserve the right not to publish contributions that do not comply with our site conditions.
- If you respond to an action or contest, we ask for your name, address and e-mail address. We use this information to carry out the action, to announce the prize winner (s), and to measure the response to our marketing campaigns.
HappyPrinting does not sell your data
Personal details will never be sold to third parties and will only be made available to third parties if they are involved in the execution of your order or request for quotation. Our employees, and third parties engaged by us, are obliged to handle the confidentiality of your data in the same way.
Cookies are small pieces of information that your browser stores on your computer when you visit a website.
HappyPrinting uses these cookies to recognize you on a subsequent visit to our site. These cookies allow us to collect information about the use of our services with the aim of improving and further adapting them to the wishes of our visitors. Our cookies provide information regarding personal identification with the sole purpose of making these improvements and adjustments possible. You can also set your browser so that you do not allow cookies while shopping at HappyPrinting.
Got a question?